Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Layout Samples

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection contains numerous double sided papers, cardstock stickers, and lots more. I found the collection easy to work with and thought it contained a great deal of options with both large and small print papers, dots, stripes, border strips, journaling pieces, and more.

 Today I would like to share two 12x12 layouts I created using the collection:
This 12x12 Botanical Tea paper lends itself to great focal pictures. I used a light house picture I took recently while in Two Rivers, Wisconsin along Lake Michigan's west coast.
 I used pointy scissors to cut the printed postage stamps and then tucked my brown distressed photo mat and picture under the stamp image:
The same technique was used for the printed rose image lower right of the photo.
I added additional punched flowers, with wooden buttons tied with ribbon centers. A chipboard canvas covered butterfly colored with Distress Markers and Spica Glitter pens, and bling for the butterfly's body was also added for dimension on the page.

The second layout was created using several strips of paper and a border strip, one 4x6 photo and four 2x2 photos.
  I punched, inked, layered and pop dotted  several more flowers for this layout and placed them below the photos.
Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection was used for the title piece. I dry embossed it using an embossing folder and then inked it with Distress Ink and a blending tool. I used American Craft Bones thickers for the Title. Tim Holtz tissue tape (butterflies) was used along the right side of the page for additional embellishment.
Thanks for taking a look at these layout projects created with Graphic 45's Botanical Tea collection.  I'll be sharing one more project I created with this collection very soon, so stop back and check it all out. The Botanical Tea Collection is available at The Scrapooking Studio, Moline IL or you can order it onnline: www.thescrapbookingstudio.com  along with a lot of other great products that are also available online.

No comments: