Friday, August 15, 2014

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Mini-Album

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection contains numerous double sided papers, cardstock stickers, journaling pieces, and more. Check out a mini-album project using the papers and some additional embellishments:

I created a tag mini-album using this beautiful Botanical Tea collection. It pairs great in this mini with Wendy Vecchi's stamps. I used stamps from Wendy Vecchi's Original Art set and from her Framed Art set of stamps throughout the book. The young girl on the cover was created with a Prima Mixed Media stamp. The tags measure 8 1/2" x 4 1/4" each.
I used Distress Ink along the edges along and detailed  pen work to create a border. The girl stamp was stamped onto several of the papers from the Graphic 45 collection, then I fussy cut them using pointy scissors, and the pieces were adhered to the stamped image on the cover tag. I used a Spica Glitter pen to color her belt, ruffles, and headband. I used Distress Markers to add shadows to the image.

 The lower right cluster contains stickers from the collection along with a Maya Road wire flower.
 
I added a green velvet ribbon border to the top of the right pages along with a Maya Road ribbon flower and a Maya Road bingo piece for the flowers's centers to add a line of consistency throughout the mini-album.

Journaling pieces are added throughout to help tell the story of my daughter at horse shows over the past summer (2014). 
 Since my daughter is 15 this summer, I made sure one of my bingo pieces was a 15.
 Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-ology Industrious stickers make great borders along the edge of pictures.
 I bound the book together with a piece of accordion folded paper (1/2" folds) adhered to the edges of the tags. 
Thanks for taking a look my mini-album project created with Graphic 45's Botanical Tea collection.  The Botanical Tea Collection is available at The Scrapooking Studio, Moline IL or you can order it onnline: www.thescrapbookingstudio.com  along with a lot of other great products that are also available online.

No comments: